Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses that cause people to experience constant worries, overwhelming fear, and stress. Common signs also include apprehension, nervousness, doubt, and unease in everyday situations. When these feelings become prominent in a person’s life and one cannot function normally, it’s time to get help in the form of psychotherapy or an online prescription for medications sent directly to the pharmacy.
To make the correct diagnosis, the doctor will conduct an assessment to evaluate your state and analyze the presence of various symptoms, including but not limited to:
- Random occurrence of panic attacks
- Sweaty and clammy hands
- Nausea and dry mouth
- Continuous recall of traumatic situations
An anxiety disorder can also cause loss of motivation, facing challenges in careers, energy deficit, avoiding family members, and withdrawing from the activities they used to enjoy. But if you treat it properly and change some of the habits and routines, you will be able to recover and learn how to control your emotions and symptoms.
Get Anxiety Medication via Telehealth Services
An online anxiety doctor can recommend pharmacological treatment in the case of severe symptoms or other factors detected during the initial assessment. The available medications options include modern antidepressants (SSRIs and SNRIs) such as:
- Escitalopram (Lexapro)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Paroxetine (Paxil)
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Buspirone (BuSpar)
If you are going to get anxiety medication, you can also be recommended to take benzodiazepines that fall under the category of controlled substances. These are a type of medicine that relaxes your muscles and smoothens brain signals by increasing the effect of neurotransmitters. Depending on your condition, mental health experts at EZCare Clinic can prescribe you some of the following to help you eliminate the symptoms:
- Alprazolam (Xanax Rx)
- Chlordiazepoxide (Librium Rx)
- Clonazepam (Klonopin Rx)
- Diazepam (Valium Rx)
- Lorazepam (Ativan Rx)
Consult with a doctor virtually and get the best fitting prescription for medications that are the most effective for you. Our doctors can decide between prescribing stimulant or non-stimulant drugs for your condition according to the diagnosis, overall health history, and other important aspects.
If you continue treatment with us, you can also contact the provider to ask any questions you have regarding the medications you take, side effects, and adjustments via messaging.
Receive a Multimodal Treatment Plan
To achieve the desired results in a quick manner, you can be suggested to add counseling to acquiring anxiety medications. Depending on the diagnosis and major symptoms, it can be:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Exposure therapy
The combination of medicines and changes in lifestyle can positively impact your well-being and make the recovery process smoother. Sticking to the given guidelines and visiting a therapist every month (or according to the schedule you are given) is essential to overcome your symptoms.
We provide personalized treatment for every client to make sure it meets their goals and needs. Book an appointment to consult with one of our doctors and start your journey with us.
During your initial visit, an assessment will be completed in the first place. You will take a test by filling out a brief form to gauge your symptoms better and provide a therapist with the basic information about your symptoms and overall state. It will help to rule out other conditions—such as depression or ADHD—and make sure you are diagnosed correctly.
Based on the information gathered during the assessment and the overall first video visit, our therapists or medical providers confirm a diagnosis and offer you any of the suitable treatment options. Although prescription management is the mainstay for many disorders, therapy sessions can also be potent to help you overcome the symptoms.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). This condition is mostly defined by having excessive stress that men and women may feel without any particular reason.
- Phobias. The word phobia means fear of something or a situation. People can demonstrate a phobia in almost anything in existence. Most phobias may produce extreme symptoms, including panic attacks, hyperventilation, uncontrollable shaking, and even vomiting and nausea, which necessitates seeking help from doctors.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia). People who experience it often fear not being accepted in their communities, have trouble attending school, or going to work. Additionally, this condition can cause a strain on personal relationships. Book an appointment to understand your symptoms better and obtain a legit diagnosis.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). OCD causes people to experience irrational thinking (obsessions), which leads to repetitive actions also called compulsive behavior. Compulsive behavior in adults can be associated with tasks such as counting, repeating words, or repeating an action many times.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affects thousands of people every day. This debilitating condition can produce symptoms such as nightmares, daytime flashbacks, and fear of certain situations or places because of a traumatic event in the past.
Do you have some unpleasant symptoms that prevent you from enjoying your life for weeks or even years? Contact EZCare specialists to schedule an appointment today or walk into the San Francisco clinic for evaluation & diagnosis. Our qualified doctors will ensure to provide you with the best treatment suitable for your particular case — the reviews show that our personalized approach works well and brings incredible results. We are licensed in multiple states and can see patients via telemedicine from California, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Oklahoma, New York, and Pennsylvania.
The clinic also offers an option of obtaining an online anxiety prescription, counseling, and quick prescriptions refill from the comfort of your home.