**This service is only available with a prescription.**
Vitamin B12 is a vital part of normal brain and nervous system functionality. It also lends a hand in the creation of red blood cells. This vitamin assists the body in using fats and carbohydrates for energy and protein production.
Because the body cannot produce vitamin B12 on its own, it must be taken in from food., particularly items like dairy, eggs, meat, and fish. Poor diet, intestinal problems, and cancer can lead to a vitamin B12 deficiency. Lack of B12 can lead to anemia, which leaves people feeling weak and tired. Other symptoms include heart palpitations, nerve problems, vision loss, and mental health issues.
However, people with low levels of B12 can easily get a vitamin B12 injection with a prescription, available at EZ Care Clinic. The injection includes cyanocobalamin, a man-made form of vitamin B12, and helps those with vitamin B12 deficiencies.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess health and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help improve your health, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.