Strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV) family cause warts. Warts usually appear on the hands or feet, and different strains of HPV will cause warts to appear on different parts of the body. Warts, which are benign and painless bumps on the skin, are contagious and can be passed from one person to another as well as to other parts of the body. A person is more susceptible to warts if they have cuts or damage to the skin or if they have a weakened immune system. People who bite their nails or pick at hangnails are also more likely to contract warts.
Warts typically take a few months to grow large enough to be visible. EZCare Clinic practitioners can evaluate a patient’s warts in a quick visit and provide treatment. Warts are easier to treat in children than in adults. Treatment will be dependent on the age and health of the patient as well ass on the type of wart.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Warts and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to Expect at Your Visit
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.