Traveling the world is exciting and produces some great memories and experiences. In preparation for your adventure, be sure to get full information about how to keep yourself healthy in the region in which you are traveling. There are countless ways to obtain a virus or disease without you even knowing, so keep yourself and your loved ones safe at EZCare Clinic.
As part of the consultation, our practitioners will assess the travel health needs of you and your family based on the part of the world you are going to. In addition to the prescriptions you may need, we will provide general information and tips to help you stay healthy while traveling.
At EzCare Clinic, we can help you with:
- Pre-Travel Consultation
- Malaria Prevention Prescriptions
- Motion Sickness
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Prevention & Care
- Zika Virus
- Patients may be directed to another healthcare clinic if they have Yellow Fever or conditions that require emergency services.
Prior to Your Visit
- Keep in mind that insurance is not accepted for this service.
- Age restrictions for services can vary.