Oral conditions can vary depending on the oral health of a person. Mouth pain, on the other hand, can be the result of certain oral conditions. Both oral conditions and mouth pain may be caused by food and liquids people consume daily. Common oral conditions include:
- Bad Breath
- Dry Mouth
- Canker Sores
- Cold Sores
There are many more oral conditions that may cause mouth pain and an orthodontist will be able to provide a more thorough treatment plan. In the meantime, the doctors at EZCare Clinic can help provide a general explanation of your oral condition. We take the time to evaluate your symptoms and provide a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle best, which may involve over-the-counter drugs or an oral prescription if needed.
To learn more about how we can help you with an oral condition and mouth pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
Patients with the following may need to make an appointment with an orthodontist or seek alternative medical attention:
- Pregnant women with oral thrush/candidiasis
- Severe Gingivitis or Broken/Chipped Teeth
- Existing Genital Ulcers
- Bleeding Gums or Mouth Lacerations
What to Expect at Your Visit
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.