Bumps, bites, bruises, strains, and sprains can happen at moment in life, but lucky for your EZCare Clinic is here to help you recover safely and quickly. At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we offer safe and convenient first-aid care treatment with no appointment necessary. We are happy to accept walk-in patients.
Come to EzCare Clinic for any of the following symptoms and conditions:
- Bug bites & stings
- Tick bites
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts, blisters & wounds
- Splinter removal
- Sprains, strains & joint pain
- Suture & staple removal
X-rays or sutures are not available at EzCare Clinic. Patients requiring X-rays or sutures will be directed to another healthcare facility.
The doctors at EZCare Clinic do not provide care for any of the following conditions:
- Broken bones
- Injuries requiring sutures or X-rays
- Injuries involving the eyes, face or groin
- Puncture wounds
- Injuries from motor vehicle accidents
- Worker’s compensation injuries or evaluations
To learn more about how we can help you with minor injuries, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.