Mononucleosis is commonly known as Mono to young adults between the ages of 13 and 20 years old. This condition is a viral illness that typically spreads through kissing, which is why people call it the “kissing disease.” Symptoms of Mono can be similar to those of a common cold such as a sore throat, swollen glands, weakness, fever, rash, and fatigue. If you believe that you have Mono, be sure to make an appointment at our San Francisco clinic to get treatment right away to prevent the spreading of this disease. Treatment at EZCare Clinic usually involves plenty of rest, fluids, and consumption of fever-reducing drugs to help reduce symptoms.
Patients who are pregnant will need to consult with their primary care doctor for treatment. Please seek immediate medical attention if you are experiencing the inability to swallow or severe abdominal pain.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your lifestyle. To learn more about how we can help you find Mono treatment, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to Expect at Your Visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.