A minor burn is a skin burn that can cause a great deal of pain and comfortableness. Although minor are just as they sound, minor, they still produce inflamed skin, red blotches, swollen skin, and burning sensations on the burn area. Minor burns can be caused by hot liquids, hot coals, fire, and even from excessive sunburns. The best treatment for minor burns is though medicated ointment that can help soothe the skin and burn area. At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide such treatment, depending on your condition.
We May Direct Patients to a Specialist if the Following Symptoms Are Present:
- Severe burns
- Burns impacting the eyes
- Chemical or electrical burns
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your minor burns and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle.
To learn more about how we can help you find minor burn relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to Expect at Your Visit
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.