Hepatitis C is a serious disease caused by a virus that attacks and causes liver inflammation. It is contracted by contact with infected blood or other bodily fluids. In most cases, patients with Hepatitis C will not display any symptoms. The symptoms that are displayed, such as yellowing of the eyes and skin, stomach pain, loss of appetite, nausea, and fatigue often go unnoticed or are ignored. As a result, it is important that patients come in for a Hepatitis C screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that patients born between 1945 and 1965 get a Hepatitis C blood test at least once. Patients who have received blood from donors with Hepatitis C, who have ever injected drugs, have been on kidney dialysis over a long period of time, or have symptoms of liver disease should also get a screening.
Hepatitis C is treatable with antiviral medication. In some cases, Hepatitis C can be cured with medication.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Hepatitis C and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to Expect at Your Visit
- Schedule your appointment before a visit.
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.