One major risk factor that can increase the chances of developing from diabetes or suffering from more complications affiliated with diabetes is high blood glucose. Experts also recommend that adults between the ages of 40 and 70 who are overweight or obese get a glucose screening to check for cardiovascular diseases.
A screening for blood glucose will help patients identify high blood sugar. This knowledge can help prevent or delay the effects of diabetes. The glucose screening is a routine test that checks the blood’s sugar level. Early detection of high glucose levels can help patients get into intervention programs or routines to decrease the risk of developing diabetes or cardiovascular diseases. A healthy diet, a good exercise regimen, and regular visits to a physician are all intervention protocols patients can implement after receiving their blood glucose screening results.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Diabetes and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to Expect at Your Visit
- Schedule your appointment online.
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.