When you visit EZCare Clinic for allergy symptoms, you will learn about your conditions and how to get the most out of your treatment. Allergy symptoms include itchy eyes, red eyes, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, and sometimes hay fever, which is a condition that is a combination of all these symptoms. Most people experience seasonal allergies and can be treated by taking a common over-the-counter antihistamine. However, some people will require some stronger to combat their allergy symptoms. This is why the doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco take the time to understand your conditions and recommend the best treatment for you.
What to Expect at Your Minor Illness Visit
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.